Our patients are primarily the pets to whom we provide medical care. But we also help to provide the information, education, and support that is necessary for the people who care for those beloved pets.
To that end, the following information will help us to ensure you have informative and efficient visits with us, and that we always are kept abreast of your pet’s medical status.
For your first visit with us, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes early bring the following with you:
- One completed Client Information Sheet (PDF) for each pet
- Any vaccine or previous medical history information
Surgical visits can be stressful experiences for pets and their owners. If your pet is scheduled for a surgical procedure, please be prepared by:
- Completing one Surgical Admission form (PDF) for your pet
- Reading the General Admitting and Discharge Instructions
- Reading the Pre-anesthetic Lab work Information